Thanks for being part of the Lifeway Student Ministry community. We hope you continue to join us here for the latest in student ministry news. We’re really excited about being able to provide new and useful content in an easy to access platform.
On Fridays, we’ll be sharing links we love, as well as a resource we think you’ll get excited about.
This week, we released a brand new Bible study from Lifeway Girls called Salvaging My Identity, and one lucky reader will receive a free copy! All you have to do is leave a comment below and we’ll select a winner at random.
Salvaging My Identity will leave young women more confident in their identity in Christ yet humbled by the work of God’s grace.”
- Tips for Creating an Experience for the Students in Your Group — We live in an experience-based culture. Are you creating an experience for the students in your group?
- New Girls’ Ministry Resource! — Salvaging My Identity is a 40-day experience that explores the spiritual restoration that takes place in every believer’s life through the redemptive work of Christ.
- Dwell, Listen and Look — What expectations keep you up at night? From the blog of Crosspoint Church pastor Pete Wilson.
- The Secret Ingredient for Keeping Students Connected to Christ — The million dollar question seems to be something like, “How do we keep students committed to Jesus into adulthood?”
- Busy in Ministry — Have you ever noticed that in ministry-circles we’ll often treat busyness as a badge of honor?