May 13-15, 2024 | Nashville, TN
Youth pastors preach. Sharing the message matters because souls matter. Whether you preach to a room of 12 or a crowd of 1,200 the skill of preaching is critical. This unique event is a chance to practice one of the most important things you do
Preaching better matters. But where are the safe places to practice what we preach?
The Experience is not another conference to sit and listen, but a 3-day event to practice and learn from leading voices and fellow youth pastors. Each session will be hosted in a unique venue and will offer a new chance to learn. share. and practice what vou preach. We want this to be a deep. meaningful. and memorable experience that boosts your preaching for a lifetime.
The Experience will include two nights of lodging in a downtown Nashville hotel, tasty local food, incredible sessions, exclusive swag, and a few more surprises. You will only be responsible for travel to and from Nashville.
A Unique, In-Person Event For Youth Pastors Who Preach
Who is The Experience for?
This event was created for preaching youth pastors, but because it's a newer event, we wanted to answer some of your questions.
Are you a youth pastor who preaches?
The Experience is all about the craft of preaching and the art of communication. Whether you call it a message, a talk, or a sermon, the work of preparing, sharing, and delivering is all we are going to be talking about at this event!
Do you prefer practice over theory?
We are not just going to talk about preaching, we are going to practice it! Each session will have a unique moment for each attendee to participate. And on the last day of the event, we will all preach live.
Do you like smaller events?
We are capping the attendance at 40. Our hope is that this strengthens the bonds and everyone will get a chance to meet all of the other participants and connect with each of our guests.
Do you mind constructive feedback?
At every session, there will be a chance to participate and lots of room for feedback. We are all going to be stretched because we think that's the best way to grow. We are all going to put it out there, be a little more vulnerable, and see some huge growth!
Do you like surprises?
We have some secrets we want to wait and share with only those who go!
Can I come back this year if I went last year?
Initially no. We want each session of the Experience to be uniquely memorable for those who attend as first time attendees. Although, we do already have ideas for how to make Experience 2024 more open to those who have already been "Experienced."
What are the details?
When: May 13-15, 2024
• Check-in starts at 3:00 p.m. on Monday, May 13
• Event concludes at 12:00 p.m. Wednesday, May 15
Where: Nashville, TN
• Enjoy great food and incredible sights in one of the fastest growing and super fun cities in America.
Two - Night Hotel Stay Included
• We'll be staying in a swanky hotel in south Nashville. It's nice and close to our new Lifeway headquarters.
All Meals Included
Nashville has incredible food, so you can be sure that we'll be feeding you well.
• Transportation will be provided during the event but you will need to arrange transportation to and from our starting location Nashville before and after the event.
• This is not a traditional conference. The speakers are familiar, but the kinds of sessions, the unique venues, and the opportunities to share and preach to a fellowship of fellow preachers is unique.
• The experience is exciting because everyone will have a chance to participate, practice what they preach. To do that, we are limiting the number of registrations. This year we are only offering 50 spots for first-time attenders. The last 2 years it sold out quickly, so we would encourage you to sign up sooner than later.
2 Options to Register
$299 double occupancy rate**. At this rate you will split a hotel room with an assigned roommate. If you get a friend to sign up for the Experience, we will match you together to share the room.
$499 single occupancy rate. At this tier, you will get a private room.
Registration fees are non-refundable for this exclusive event.
**If you want to pick your roommate (your friend!), you'll be able to do that before the start of the event.
This unique experience is only happening with this crew, in Nashville, this year. It is sure to be a memorable experience that will impact your ministry leadership for years to come.